Enjoying Lady Q's

If you live in the Utah County area and are interested in ordering sweets or cakes from me, please contact me via email at leisl.cope@gmail.com.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Cupcake Crawl

I have been SUUUPER slack in posting over the past few months.  So here is an update of what I've been up to in the realm of cupcakes!


These are a very special gluten free, dairy free, sugar free cupcake that I made for a friend of mine who has these diet restrictions.  They were made with rice flour and sweetened with molasses and honey.


Tragically, it's been so long since I made these, that I don't even remember what flavor they are.  I really want to say they are just a heavenly chocolate cupcake with a chocolate butter cream icing.


These little lovelies are Toblerone Cupcakes!  They are a honey almond cake with a honey chocolate icing and of course, topped with slivered almonds.  AND there is a piece of Toblerone melted in the center of each cake :)


These are the Triple Chocolate Valentines Cupcakes.  They are a dark chocolate cake, with a melted dark chocolate Dove candy in the center, topped with chocolate butter cream icing and another dark chocolate Dove candy - and of course, heart sprinkles.

No comments: